Defending Your Rights Against Criminal Charges
A criminal conviction of any kind will affect the rest of your life. Whether you are facing a simple misdemeanor or serious felony charge, we will help you understand your rights and fight to protect them. With over 35 years of courtroom experience, we will aggressively defend you against criminal accusations.
One Mistake Does Not Have To Shadow You For Life
Everyone make mistakes. When mistakes result in criminal charges, it is extremely important to contact an experienced defense lawyer as soon as possible. Do not speak to the police on your own. You cannot talk your way out of the situation, and oftentimes, trying to explain yourself will only make the situation worse.
When you hire our firm, you will work directly with Steve Moyer, an attorney with more than 35 years of experience defending clients against criminal charges. He knows the defense strategies that get results, and he will do everything in his power to get your charges dismissed, reduced or find a solution that will not leave a permanent mark on your criminal record.
Over the years, our firm has successfully defended clients against a wide range of charges, including:
- Misdemeanor and felony drunk driving charges (OVI)
- Drug charges, including possession and trafficking of marijuana, cocaine, prescription medications and other controlled substances
- Misdemeanor and felony theft charges
- Weapons charges, including carrying a concealed weapon (CCW), felon in possession/weapon under disability (WUD), improper discharge, improper handling of a firearm in a motor vehicle
- Domestic violence and assault
We take your charges as seriously as you do, and we will aggressively fight your charges.
Protect Your Rights And Your Future. Contact Our Firm.
If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, contact our firm. The longer you wait to get legal help, the worse your situation will become. Do not wait. Call our firm, located in Columbus, Ohio, at 800-819-9958. Consultations are free.